Hotel Union Square | San Francisco Hotel
Welcome to Hotel Union Square, San Francisco's first Boutique Hotel
The sounds of ringing cable car bells inspire nostalgia for days gone by, and our San Francisco Hotel has been here for more than 100 years. Built in 1913 for the 1915 Pan Pacific Exposition, Our Union Square Hotel is a visually stimulating fusion of art deco and classic San Francisco style. Beautiful brick walls, original 1915 Egyptian-motif mosaic murals, and sleek furnishings from San Francisco based EQ3, are all complemented by a rich color palette of crimson, shades of grey, and earthy taupe.
This San Francisco Hotel is located in the San Francisco shopping district and just one block from the historic Cable Car Turnaround. Our Union Square Hotel is also located near top San Francisco Restaurants and San Francisco Attractions. In addition to our ideal location and rich history, Hotel Union Square has some of the most unique Suites in the city. View our Rooms & Suites for more details.
Hotel Union Square offers you an array of Guest Services designed to make yours a most memorable stay - all for an affordable Daily Facility Fee of $15. You'll enjoy the following:
- Unlimited High-Speed Internet
- Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance calls
- Bottled Water in Guestrooms
- Unlimited use of nearby 24-hour Fitness Center
- Unlimited copy and fax services
- Wine Reception from 5 - 6 p.m. nightly
- California Academy of Sciences - 20% off admission
- Union Square Shopping Discount passes
Other Hotel Services & Amenities include:
- On-site parking available. Parking lot is located at 80 Ellis St adjacent to Hotel Union Square with a private back entrance $55.00 and $65.00 for oversized vehicles.
- 23-inch High Definition Televisions in all guest rooms
- Room delivery from Tad's Steakhouse available 7 a.m. -10:30 p.m.
- Air-conditioned rooms available
- Dogs are welcomed. A $50 daily pet fee applies. Pets cannot exceed 50 lbs. and two pets maximum per room. Waiver will be required upon arrival at the hotel.
- Completely Non-Smoking property
- In-room safe that accommodates a 17" laptop available in select rooms
- Eco-friendly practices
- Same day laundry & dry cleaning service
- Safe deposit box available at the front desk
- EQ3 custom furnishings
- 4 blocks from Moscone Convention Center
- On-site currency exchange
- Full Concierge service